Woodland Partnership of Northwest Massachusetts, Natural Resource Based Economic Development Committee Meeting - Mar. 21st, 2023
- Tue March 21st 2023 - From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Virtual/Teleconference only
This will be a Virtual Meeting as allowed by “An Act Relative to Extending Certain State of Emergency Accommodations,” signed into law by Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker on July 16, 2022, which extends the expiration of the provisions pertaining to the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30 sec. 20, to March 31, 2023.
Members of the public are welcome. Please RSVP to Lisa Hayden to request a Zoom link to attend by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call to order and welcome
- Approval of minutes from January 11, 2023 NRBED Committee meeting
- Formulate next action steps for accomplishing Partnership Plan goals. Download the Plan here (Econ. Dev. Focus in Section 4; Programs focus in Ex. Summary, & Section 7)
- Revisit discussion of quick facts sheet about the Partnership region
- Any follow-up on summer intern role description for when mentor capacity may be available
- Any item(s) not anticipated within 48 hours
- Public comment
Natural Resource Based Economic Development Committee Members: Jeffrey Thomas, Lever, Inc. (chair); Jay Healy, Charlemont; Amy Shapiro, Franklin County Community Development Corporation.
*On Oct. 11, 2022, the Board of the public body created in 2018 voted unanimously to change its name from the “Mohawk Trail Woodlands Partnership” in its bylaws to operating as the “Woodlands Partnership of Northwest Massachusetts” and requested the state legislature and USDA Forest Service to officially establish and recognize the new name.