North Berkshire School Union #43 - Meeting of the Joint Committee - Oct. 19th 2020
Mon October 19th 2020 06:00 PM
- Virtual/Teleconference only
Virtual Meeting Information
Meeting ID: meet.google.com/qcy-eisr-sbo
1-818-578-4731 - PIN 820 836 750#
- Call to Order
- Minutes: Approval of the May 28, 2020 Joint Committee Meeting minutes
- Election of Officers: Election of NBSU Joint Committee Officers for FY21
- Contact List: Current Joint Committee contact list is attached (please make any edits)
- Financial Report: Assistant Superintendent of Business and Operations, Jennifer Macksey, will review the End of the Year FY20 reporting process for each school district/town and any other pertinent financial items
- Director of Pupil Services Report: Stephanie Pare, Director of Pupil Services will provide a special education update
- Principal’s Reports: Brief summaries from all four principals on the reopening of the NBSU buildings for in person student learning to start of the new school year.
- NBSU Office location: Superintendent Franzoni and Assistant Superintendent Macksey will present information regarding the opening of the new location for the central office.
- Interstate Merger Report: Update on the progress of the proposed merger between Clarksburg and Stamford
- NSBU Joint Agreement: Update the FY21 percentages for each school district based on the October 1 student population data (as was amended in FY19).
- Superintendent’s Annual Evaluation: Review superintendent evaluation goals for the current school year.
- Executive Session: Per Chapter 30A, Section 21 MGL: Begin the negotiating process of the contract terms for a new agreement with non-union employees, superintendent and assistant superintendent.
- Next Meeting: TBD (January or February 2020)