Job Vacancy: Library Director
The Clarksburg Town Library seeks qualified candidates for the position of Library Director. This is a part-time, benefited position. The ideal candidate should possess either a Library of Science degree or a Bachelor degree with specialized training in library courses to be completed within five years from hire. The Library Director is responsible for the day to day management of the library. For a full job description please see the Town website, www.clarksburgma.gov. To apply please send a cover letter and resume with three references to the Clarksburg Town Library, 711 West Cross Road, Clarksburg MA 01247, by August 10, 2021.
Position is part-time, with benefits
- The Library Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Clarksburg Town Library
- Supervise library staff and volunteers
- Prepare and submit the annual budget
- Maintain the library’s collection of books, periodicals, and DVDs, and ordering books
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Library Trustees
- The applicant should possess either a Library of Science degree or a Bachelor degree with specialized training in library courses to be completed within five years from hire.
Download Application Here