Clarksburg Town Election will be held Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Monday, June 1st, 8 pm is the Voter Registration deadline.
The Select Board voted on May 6, 2020 to change the date due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
To Vote by Mail for the Town Election:
Voters may request a Town Election ballot by submitting a signed Early Voting application with signature to the Town Clerk. Applications may be returned via mail, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by being dropped off in the drop box behind town hall.
You can download The Town Election Specimen Ballot here.
Send mailed request to: Attn: Town Election Official, Clarksburg Town Hall, 111 River Road, Clarksburg, MA 01247
The following will be on the ballot:
- 5 Years
- Planning Board (write in only)
- 3 Years:
- Selectman - Karin V Robert
- School Committe - Laura D Wood
- Library Trustee - Linda J Hurlbut
- War Memorial Trustee - Joseph Bushika III
- Board of Health - (write in only)
- 1 Year:
- Moderater - (write-in only)
- Tree Warden - (write-in only)
Click the green buttons below for Early Voting or Absentee Ballot Application that may be used to request a mailing of a ballot.